Schedule for Science Presentations and Shows at Celebrate Science Indiana on Saturday October 1, 2022
- Posted by Larry Sernyk
- On September 26, 2022
The 2022 Celebrate Science Indiana STEM Festival which will be held this Saturday, October 1 from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM in the Elements Financial Pavilion at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
In addition to the 60 exhibitor booths with a wide range of engaging STEM experiences at this year’s event, we will have the following line-up of science presentations and shows:
Science Presentations (these will be in the classroom (a.k.a. the Wool Room) at the west end of the exhibit hall):
- Andy Harris – Computer Game Development (2 presentations – 1 hour)
- 10 – 11 am, 1 – 2 pm
- James Lowery – Antarctica, the White Continent at the Bottom of the Earth (2 presentations – 1 hour)
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm, 2:30 – 3:30 pm
- Guy Hansen – Chemistry is a Blast (4 shows – 30 minutes)
- 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm, 4 pm
- Booth 604 (along the south wall east of the main entrance)
- Rick Crosslin/Keith Ramsey – Science is FUNdamental (3 shows – 30 minutes)
- 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm
- Stage (along the south wall west of the main entrance)
- Steve Wilson – Cummins Engine (2 shows – 30 minutes)
- 12:30 pm, 3:30 pm
- Make Your Own Battery and Build an Electric Motor
- Booth 231 (northwest side of the exhibit hall)
There will be more details in the program and posted in the exhibit hall along with announcements over the PA system prior to the start of each of the presentations and shows.
There is no charge to attend Celebrate Science Indiana but the Indiana State Fairgrounds does charge $10 per vehicle for parking.
Attendees can REGISTER at the below link for Celebrate Science Indiana!
Registration is NOT required to attend, but it will help us plan. Thank you!