2022 ECO-SCIENCE CHALLENGE – Solutions for our Future, – Indiana State Museum, April 24, 2022 from 10 AM to 2 PM
- Posted by Larry Sernyk
- On March 18, 2022
The Indiana State Museum is proud to be hosting the 2022 Eco-Science Challenge, Solutions for our Future on April 24 from 10 AM to 2 PM.
The Eco-Science Challenge encourages innovative Hoosier students to work towards finding solutions to current eco-science issues. Both small and big initiatives are welcome as we work together to positively impact our communities and beyond.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
• Elementary, middle and high school students, scout groups, homeschool students and 4-H groups are invited to present projects for the 2022 challenge.
• Schools, organized groups, students and families are welcome to attend.
• Students have the option to submit their project either for the competition or to exhibit and share with fellow students.
• Visit our website for competition rules and to register: indianamuseum.org/eco-science application deadline is April 8, 2022.
• Do you have questions? Contact Nicole Rife, director of education engagement, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 463.203.8802. Event may move to a virtual space depending on CDC and local health guidelines.
Students should work on finding solutions for environmental challenges they see in the world around them. For example, renewable energy, plastic waste, zero food waste, eco-friendly products, air quality, sustainable agriculture, climate change and others.